The integration can be entirely set up by the customer (as Greenhouse and Employee Referrals Admin User) without the intervention of Radancy or Greenhouse.
The Admin user of Greenhouse is responsible for configuring the following:
Configure custom job fields
Configure custom candidate fields
Installation in Greenhouse
- Installation in Employee Referrals
The customer makes sure that the values in the Greenhouse field “Offices” are identical with the values in the Employee Referrals field “Locations”, and the values in the Greenhouse field “Departments” are identical with the values in the Firstbird field “Departments”.
The customer makes sure all users (hiring team in Greenhouse) are registered with the same email address in Employee Referrals as recruiters.
The customer adds the following custom fields (Job fields) in Greenhouse and makes sure the values in Greenhouse and Employee Referrals are identical:
- “Reward” (single select)
- “Branding” (single select)
- “Hot” (Yes/No)
The customer adds the following custom field (Candidate fields) in Greenhouse:
- “Employee Referrals Rating” (single select)
and adds the following options:
- 1 plus point
- 2 plus points
- 3 plus points
3. Installation in Greenhouse
The customer creates a Harvest API Key login by following the below-listed steps:
1. Go to "Configure" at the menu bar, click on "Dev Center" and "API Credential Management".
2. Click the button "Create New API Key"
a. API Type: Harvest
b. Description: Employee Referrals
3. Copy the API Key to a save place and click on “Manage Permission”
4. Activate "Permissions" as they are required for the integration or just click on "Select All".
5. Click on “Save".
The following permissions are required for the integration:
- GET: List Applications
- GET: Retrieve Application
- PATCH: Update Application
- GET: Retrieve Candidate
- GET: List Candidates
- POST: Add Candidate
- POST: Add Attachment
- POST: Add Note
- POST: Add New Candidate Tags
- GET: Retrieve Department
- GET: List Departments
- GET: List Job Posts
- GET: List Jobs
- GET: Retrieve Jobs
- GET: List Offices
- GET: Retrieve Office
- GET: List Sources
- GET: List Users
- GET: Get custom fields
Custom Field Options
- GET: Get custom field options
Installation in Employee Referrals
Login to your Employee Referrals Account as an admin user and follow the below-listed steps:
- Go to "Account Preferences", click on "Integration" and then "Services".
- Click the button "Install" on the Greenhouse tile.
- Click "Connect" and you will be forwarded to the authentication process (a new window will pop up).
- Enter your Greenhouse login email, click on the button "Next Step" and enter your Greenhouse password. Confirm by clicking on the button "Authorize".
- In the next step enter the "Harvest API Key" that you have created before.
- If you would like to enable the integration now, activate the checkbox next to "Enable" and click the button "Save". If you would like to enable the integration later, click the button "Save" without activating the checkbox.
As soon as you have clicked on the "Save" button, the integration is installed.