If you forget your password, you can easily reset it at any time.
- To reset your password, go to the "Log-in page" of your Employee Referrals account (Example: CUSTOMERDOMAIN.1brd.com).
- Above the Log-in-Button you will find the function "Forgot your password?".
- Click on this function and enter your email address. To trigger the email, click the button "Send reset link".
- You will receive an email with further instructions.
- In this email, click the button "Reset your password" and a new window will pop up where you can enter your new password.
You should receive the password reset email within the next few minutes. If not, please be so kind and take a look in your SPAM inbox.
If an email has already been sent to SPAM, please click on it and mark it as "No SPAM". It is important for your email program to learn that emails sent from Employee Referrals are not SPAM.
In the event that the reset email is neither in your inbox nor in SPAM, please take a look at
"The reset password email is not in SPAM or in my inbox. What can I do?" and check if all steps have been performed correctly.
If you enter your password incorrectly five times in a row, your account will be temporarily blocked for security reasons. You can reset your password by clicking on "Forgot your password" in order to get access to your account again.
The reset password email is not in SPAM or in my inbox. What can I do?
Please check if you took into account the following points:
- Do you have an Employee Referrals user account?
It sometimes happens that users contact us, but they don't actually have an account yet. If you are not sure whether you already have an Employee Referrals account, please get in touch with your HR department.
- Did you use the correct email address?
Some of our customers have two or three company email addresses. If this is the case for your company, please try to reset the password with the other email addresses too.
- Did you enter your email address without any typos?
Typing errors sometimes happen. Please try the reset again and check if you entered the email address correctly.
If you are sure that none of the above reasons are present, please trigger the reset password email again. In case the reset password email still hasn't arrived after the second attempt and hasn't landed in your SPAM, social media or advertising folders, please contact us via support form.
Did you create your account with your private email address and are you using GMX or Gmail?
When using GMX or Gmail the reset password email sometimes does not end up in SPAM but instead in "social media" or "advertising" folders. Please check there as well.
If the email is not in any of the above folders, please trigger the reset password email again. Due to a temporary "time out" the email might not have been triggered. It's worth another try.
Please contact us via support form if the reset password email still hasn't arrived after the second time, and hasn't landed in the SPAM, social media or advertising folders.