If you forget your password, you can easily reset it at any time by following those steps:
- Go to the Login page of your Employee Referrals account.
- Above the login button, you will find the function "Forgot your password".
- Click on this function and enter your email address. To trigger the email, click the button "Send reset link".
- You will receive an email with further instructions.
- In this email, click the button "Reset your password" and a new window will pop up where you can enter your new password.
You should receive the password reset email within the next few minutes. If not, have a look in your SPAM inbox (or "social media" and "advertising" if you are using GMX or Gmail).
If an email has already been sent to SPAM, please click on it and mark it as "Not SPAM". It is important for your email program to learn that emails sent from Employee Referrals are not SPAM.
In the event that the reset email is neither in your inbox nor in SPAM, please check:
- Do you have an Employee Referrals user account? If you don't have an account yet, you will not receive the email and you will need to register. If you are not sure whether you already have an Employee Referrals account, please get in touch with your HR department.
- Did you use the correct email address? If you are not sure, please try to reset the password with any other email address you might have used for this.
- Did you enter your email address without any typos? Typing errors sometimes happen. Please try the reset again and check if you entered the email address correctly.