Active jobs refer to the jobs that are currently visible to Talent Scouts. These are the jobs that Talent Scouts can view and refer candidates for.
You can use the search bar to find a job with keywords or the job reference number.
You have the option to filter jobs based on different criteria to narrow down the list. The available filters include:
- Contact Person: You can filter jobs based on the assigned recruiter or contact person.
- Location: You can filter jobs based on the location of the job.
- Department: You can filter jobs based on the department or team associated with the job.
In addition to the above filters, there are two more options:
- Expiring: This filter refers to jobs that are approaching their end date or expiration date. It helps you identify jobs that will soon no longer be available for referral. By filtering jobs based on "Expiring," you can prioritize your actions or attention toward those jobs.
- Hot Job: This filter is related to a feature called "Hot Jobs." Read more about it here.
These filters help you efficiently manage and navigate through the available jobs, focusing on specific criteria that are relevant to your recruiting efforts.