As an Admin, you have the ability to invite new users in User Management (Click on your Name (top right) > Account Preferences > User Management > Active Users). To invite new users, follow these steps:
- Click the "Invite New Users" button, and a pop-up window will appear.
- Choose the role for the invited users and select their preferred language.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you want to invite, separating each address with a comma, semicolon, space, tab, or line break. You can invite multiple users at once (up to 15).
- Optionally, you can add a personal message by using the "Add a personal message" function.
- Click the "Invite" button to send the invitation. Each listed email address will receive an email with a registration link to begin the registration process.
Note: Inviting users is suitable for adding Company Admin and Recruiters. If you want to invite Talent Scouts, it is recommended to use the Registration Page (read more here).
When Single Sign-On (SSO) is active, manual user invitations should not be used.
Users who have received an invitation but have not registered yet will be listed under "Pending Invitations".
- If you want to send a reminder to invited users, simply click the "Resend" button to send the invitation again.
- To cancel a sent invitation, use the "Revoke" function. This will prevent the user from registering via the invitation link.
Invitation emails are sent to SPAM
To avoid emails being sent to SPAM, please ask your IT department to whitelist our IP address 126.96.36.199 and the email domain 1brd.com.
If an invitation email has already been sent to the spam folder, mark it as "Not Spam" to train your email program that emails from Radancy's Employee Referrals are legitimate.